ABMA Code© & Guidebook Purchases
Payment, Shipping & Postage
- All prices quoted are in Australian dollars, no GST applicable.
- Fees posted on this Website are accurate only as of the date posted, and are subject to change without notice.
- For on-line orders we are only able to accept payment by MasterCard and Visa, and direct deposits.
- Please ensure the delivery address and receiver's name for your order is accurate and complete (including any business name if shipping to a work address) as we are unable to change any details once the order has been placed. ABMA will not take responsibility for any orders that go missing due to incorrect delivery information provided by you.
- You must notify us within 2 weeks of dispatch date as recorded in your account if you have not received an item. After this time no refund will be issued for any missing orders.
- ABMA deliveries within Australia, will be delivered within 2-7 business days from receipt of order.
- Orders and deliveries are processed Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. Deliveries are made between 8:00am - 5pm Monday to Friday. We currently do not have a weekend delivery service.
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
ABMA will refund or exchange items purchased via the online store. Please retain your ABMA Online proof of purchase and follow the instructions below:
1. ‘Change of Mind’ Returns
Returns for refund for change of mind can be requested via our contact us page. We are not obliged to provide a refund or replacement for a ‘change of mind’ request.
If you we do agree to refund the item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, ABMA will offer you a refund provided that:
- You return the item within 10 days of purchase;
- You produce your original ABMA register receipt at the time you return the item
- The item is in resalable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition; and…
If these requirements are not satisfied ABMA reserves the right not to offer a refund for ‘change of mind’ returns.
Shipping and delivery costs will not be refunded for ‘change of mind’ requests.
2. Damage Items
We guarantee that the items you receive from us will be of acceptable quality. Where an item has arrived damaged or miss-bound, or does not meet the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, please let ABMA know by visiting our contact us page.
Where goods do not meet the consumer guarantees and there is a major failure in relation to the goods, you are entitled to the following remedies:
- A refund in relation to the item/s purchased
- Replacement item/s
We may request to see your proof of purchase. If there is a minor failure in relation to the items, we may elect to: provide a refund including shipping costs, replace the goods or repair the goods. We will make every effort to process remedy claims within 10 business days of receipt at our online office. Where we provide you with a refund please note any credit to your card account may not appear on your credit card statement until a future billing cycle, depending upon your card issuer’s procedures.
ABMA welcomes your comments regarding this shipping, postage & refund policy. If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact us via via Freecall 1800 123 262 (during business hours Monday to Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org